Wednesday 6 June 2018

My Profile

I am Megan.I am the youngest in my family of 5 I have two older sisters Kim and Amber,I have my mum and dad Kelly and Chris and then I have my pet cat patch.I go to Gisint school.At school I love to do science and math.I am pretty good at math and writing,my goals are to give new things a go and try to keep up with school work and my hobbie clarinet.My challenges are Math and spelling.This year I am looking forward in joining in the opportunities and action week.There is only one person that inspires me and that is my older sister Amber because she never gives up and she fights for what she wants.I am apart of a band called JBs (junior bands) and I have gotten 2 awards from JBs.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Bio Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cj your the best

      Delete
  2. hello megan You have a amazing blog can i have your blog


    me te wa maverik

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello skux blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.