Tuesday 3 September 2019

England Mascot

Today I was learning how to use polyline and create a new England mascot.
I enjoyed using my creativity to make a new mascot with other people in my group.
I found it challenging to use polyline to draw the mascot.
My digital learning object shows our progress on creating our mascot.
Next time I would change how fast I work and the end product.
My mascot is not finished yet but I hope you can get an idea of what it is going to look like.
While we are creating this we have to talk to our buddies using comments on our slide to figure out what we are doing and when we are doing it, also we use comments so we can talk even if we are at different places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.